Hey Cassandra Clare fans, we have an exciting thing to share with you tonight. Our friends over at the iFandoms Collide blog has a secret, fun project for Cassandra Clare.
The project is called “Dear Cassandra Clare” and it involves you sending in a letter, photo, or artwork. Your letter, artwork, or photos will be collectively binded into a book along with those from fans around the world! This is your chance to tell or show Cassandra Clare all the things that you have always wanted to.
They also have a secret artist designing the cover of this book that they cannot wait to share with you!
This completed book will be presented to Cassandra Clare by the girls at iFandoms Collide at the Los Angeles premiere of City of Bones.
Of course, this project does have some rules, and they are here below. You can contact the girls at ifandomscollide.com, or at their email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. SHARE: Please share this info with all the TMI/TID fans you know! Share on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, whatever! We want to get as many contributions as possible. But be discrete! Don’t tell Cassandra! I’m sure she may find out anyway but we’d like to try as hard as possible to surprise her with this book at the premiere! We also have a widget available to any blogs or websites that would like to help us promote!
2. SIZE: All letters and pictures have to be standard letter size or smaller, meaning 8.5 in by 11 in. I’m not sure what that is in cm but its a standard notebook paper size. If they are not the correct size, I cannot guarantee they’ll make it in.
3. LIMITATIONS: Letters/drawings cannot be more than 3 pages. Remember, we’re trying to get letters and drawings from people all over the world.
4. DEADLINE: Letters must be received at address or email by JULY 21st, 2013. Any letters or drawings received after this date are not guaranteed to be part of the book. You can start sending them now, of course *PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE MOVED THE DATE UP TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE L.A. PREMIERE.
5. Be Nice: Please keep in mind, these NEED to be appropriate. We are giving them to Cassandra Clare and I don’t want to give her anything offensive, crude, rude, or duck-worthy. We will be reviewing whatever it is you send us before putting it in the book so know that we will not put your contribution in if it is inappropriate.
6. SENDING IT IN: If you are unable to send it via mail, you are more than welcome to send it via email, as a scan. Keep in mind that it will be a print out of whatever you send and it may not be 100% clear. But you are more than welcome to email submissions to us as well at email@example.com
PO Box 9335 Whittier CA 90608 USA
* * * * *